This is where you will find all you need to know about the privacy law and the processing of protected data and the corresponding purposes. In short, you will find information on:
1. Data processing
Data processing by Santoni S.p.A. consists in the collection and preservation of data relative to third parties (“the data”).
2. Processing methods
Santoni S.p.A. may process the data both in an automated and non automated way. Santoni S.p.A. may, in time and on its own exclusive initiative, modify the data processing methods used and therefore invites visitors to check this information on a regular basis. Should visitors be interested, they may receive further information as to the way the data is processed by sending the relative request in writing to the head of data processing.
3. Data processing manager and staff
Santoni S.p.A. has appointed its own manager in charge of data processing, whom you may contact clicking here or by mail for any further questions or information, at the following address:
Data processing manager Santoni S.p.A. via E. Mattei, 59 62014 Corridonia (MC) Italy Tel. +39.0733.291904 Fax +39.0733.281908
4. Data collection
Data is collected by Santoni S.p.A. on the basis of the information provided by website visitors (“the visitors”), who have given their consent. Visitors may provide Santoni S.p.A. with their personal data to obtain the following services from the latter:
- information requests regarding Santoni S.p.A. products and/or services
- e-mail correspondence
requests to receive information regarding specific initiatives or general information for other purposes
5. Importance of the consent to the use of personal data
Santoni S.p.A. will collect and process all data after the write express consent given by the visitor who will be free to ungive his consent to all processing and utilize of his personal data. The consent will be requested to the visitor when will be asked to give his personal informations.
6. Purposes of the data collection and processing
Santoni S.p.A. will collect and process all data in order to provide information and promotional services to its visitors.
7. Exclusion of transmission to third parties
Santoni S.p.A. will not place the data for which the visitors give their processing consent at the disposal of any categories that should be indicated before the release of the data itself.
8. Rights on the part of visitors to object to the processing of their personal data
The website visitor will have the rights foreseen by law 675/96, including:
- the right to object to the processing of the data
- the right to object to the commercial or advertising or market research use of the same
- the right to obtain information relative to his/her personal data
- the right to have said data cancelled, updated or amended